Friday, December 3, 2010

"Yesterday These Slippers Was a Scarf"....

One Sunday Nella, the Relief Society President, made and gave me this pair of slippers at church. Later in Releif Society the ladies were talking to Nella about making slippers from yarn they recycled from the second hand store items they bought. Then Nella said to everyone that she made my slippers from a knitted scarf she had bought at the second hand store. I laughed about it and said "so...yesterday my slippers was a scarf?" The ladies got such a kick out of that. They are super warm and I love them!


Yesterday I found a drawer full of yarn, knitting needles, and hat making looms that Rodna Hinson must have left. She had made these extra large slippers that fit Tom perfectly. He says they are very warm too. So now we both have new slippers just in time for the winter snow that came today!

No comments:

Post a Comment