Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve at Elder/Sister Kitchens

We spent New Year's Eve relaxing at Elder and Sister Kitchens apartment. We had some truely delicious wasail to drink. I kept drinking it even after I was stuffed full from dinner. The Kitchens have an apartment that is quite small but they did a great job setting things up for dinner. We had chili and crackers then we played games all evening. I can say it was exceptionally fun because I won ALL the games. I don't think I'll get invited back! If winning all the games is any indication of what 2011 is going to be like then I'd better brace myself for a super year!

As is our tradition we were in bed by 10:30. We are such party poopers even in Moldova. The huge fireworks at 11:30 kept going for several hours and we jumped awake several times.






No comments:

Post a Comment