Monday, August 30, 2010

Sh-Sh-Sh-It's a surprise!


Sure am glad I brought my embroidery machine with me on my mission!
Just finished making a gift to give to our translators mother. (It turned out rather cute, don't you think?!) Her mother suggested we do a project for the elementary school in her village-which we have done and will be closing on in 2 days. We are going to thank her for being the great mom and champion for her 4 daughters and for her village. We love telling about how the most happiness can be found within your family and that your family can be forever. Katea, our translator, is a member of the church and has served a mission in England. Her mother is not a member so we plan to give her a Romanian version of the Prophet's Proclamation to world on families.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! It's so cute! I'm so glad you guys are doing well there!

    ReplyDelete