Saturday, May 14, 2011

Adult "Clothing Protectors" ... NOT "Bibs"!

Just finished making clothing protectors for the residents of a nursing home located about an hour north of Chisnau. I got the patterns from the internet and the fabrics locally. They are reversable with the backs being a towel fabric and having appliques on the other sides too. A fun project!

This is my favorite one! A mans neck tie. I'm sure he'll be served without a tie on but isn't this so much fun?!

Here are a couple especially for the gentlemen. One is vinyl so it wipes up on the spot.

I thought the bee was cute. The gingerbread guy is cuter though!


Several residents have cats so here are the "clothing protectors" for them.


Sunflowers are grown commercially in Moldova so I had to do one with them on it!


These two styles are cut from vinyl tablecloths for instant clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment