Thursday, March 3, 2011

Embroidery Machine on Operating Table

Dumb Dumb Dumb...I wasn't thinking as I plugged in my 110 sewing machine plug into the 220 outlet. Immediately heard the "death pop". I cried to my friend Hripsime about it and she had her son Senik and her electrican husband Sargese take it apart to see if it can raised from the dead. Here they are operating on it.


Since I was 1/2 way through sewing the 30 totebags for Zgurita school Hripsime was kind enough to finish embroidering the rest of the bags for me! She just got a new machine and I got to be her very first client.


Just heard last night that after replacing the transformers that had exploded that the computer on my machine came back on!! Yeah!! Now they will try to replace a broken part inside then it might actually resurrect and be put back to use. Bless you Dr Sargese!! Bless you Dr Senik!! You are miracle workers! I love you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment