Sunday, February 27, 2011

80 Cinnamon Rolls for Branch Conference



Got the wild hair idea to make cinnamon rolls so since I never do anything except on a big scale I made 80 for after Branch Conference on Sunday. Kesli Aiken made some cinnamon twists too. I was supposed to make small rolls but I couldn't figure out how to make them small. I used the last of the brown sugar sent from Kathy VanWormer and started into the brown sugar bag from Julia VanWormer-do you see the bag in the photo?

The cinnamon rolls were VERY well received! It was a nice reward for all the folks that stayed for all 3 meetings because those that left early didn't get any. Sweet blessing for those who "endured to the end!"



After making 80 cinnamon rolls and having my hands in so much brown sugar I finally realized how to discribe the snow mixed with dirt that we walk on every day. It has such an unusual texture and color. Today I found the most accurate description: it has the definate texture of brown sugar. MMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment