Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Going to Moldova 3 Weeks Earlier

We got a call this morning requesting that we come to Moldova earlier. Elder Hinson, who is the current Humaniatrian Director that we are replacing, had a severe heart attack over the weekend. He is stabalized and doing better in a German hospital. He will be in observation for at least 4 weeks. We are told he and Rodna will be going home as soon as he can safely travel. Our prayers go with them. We, of course, agreed to come as soon as we can. We will now enter the Missionary Training Center April 5th instead of April 26th.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog! Good luck and I am so excited to follow all your fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I didn't get a chance to say good bye. I want you to know how much I appreciate all you did as Lauren's teacher. She really loved having you as a teacher. And you taught her so much. Thank you so much!!!!!!! You will be greatly missed by us. Have a great time on your mission!

    ReplyDelete